Sunday, November 23, 2008

Meeting Bigger Thomas

If I had the chance to meet Bigger Thomas in real life I would tell him about the inexcusable decision that he made by killing Mary. I know that he would say that it was an accident and he was scared, but I would was how is ever killing someone an accident? If you were doing something that you really didn't have any reason of doing in the first place then be a man and take the consequences that follow. Bigger might say that it is hard for him because he is an African American then I will tell Bigger so am I look have to look past the people who belittle you because of your skin color use that hatred into something positive like motivating yourself to get a good job and supporting your family. There will always be people around who want you to fail both of different and the same color if you can succeed you will be telling all of those people I did it no matter how much you said I wouldn't I proved you wrong. Then I will ask Bigger what if this happen to you how would you feel if your loved one was killed and the killer acted like he could care less? That is what I would say to Bigger if he was a real person in my opinion Bigger just needed a positive friend to keep him on the right path I know that his mom and Mr.Max tried, but sometimes a good friend is needed in order for you to have a stable mind. until the next time....

The Warrior
A.Turner

No comments: